Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Journal Entry: Two Months Before the Crash

This is like, so unfair.
Absolutely, undeniably unfair.

Haven't they figured out that I DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND!

My stupid parents, and their stupid Corporate stance on things don't seem to get that the reason I keep altering my SIN and taking off is that I don't want to be brought up by men in suits. Yeah, yeah, Persephone was probably not the best choice of an alias - but it was temporarily nice to imagine that my mother would be distraught and not just angry. At least Aris didn't rip me out of the Matrix this time 'round... I think he's getting sort of soft on me.

Anyway, I'm sure you don't need another school-girl rant about Aris. And whatever. That was not the injustice. The injustice is that they are packing me off to a BOARDING SCHOOL. Ick. High fences, careful watch guards, no fun.

Also, uniforms. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment